Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bitter-Sweet Sunday

So almost all of our posts have been about Sam these last few months, so I thought I'd share something about all of us this time. Today we said goodbye to more neighbors.  Each floor in our building has 4 apartments, and in the last 7 days, we helped two of our neighbors move out.  :(  We enjoyed getting to know them and are sad to see them go.  We are hoping and praying for good neighbors to move into their old places, but no one will be able to replace them.  :)  Goodbye Spurgeon, Gilleon, Roland, and Dyanne & Sammy!  We love you and will miss you!!!

-andy

1 comment:

SPS said...

yesterday - I came home to gilleon sitting in the middle of the half-taped living room on a fort of pillows. I think the distance between all of us is starting to cause her to unravel.