Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back from Oklahoma

We just got back from a two-week trip to Okieville and had a great time.  We primarily went to let the all the grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins meet Sam.  It's such a bitter-sweet time to be back in OK because we love our family and have such great friends there.  We loved seeing them, but we were sad to leave...again.  Here's a smattering of pics and stuff from the trip.














2 comments:

Babione 6 said...

After you guys left our house I thought, "NO! We need more time with them!" I completely forgot to take pics and I really wanted to know more about what God is doing in NYC! We are gonna have to come visit you guys someday!

We love you and thank you so much for putting us on the list! It was so great to see you!!

Love,
Bridget

Tobias Valdez said...

So I guess I'm gonna have to rant, fuss, pout, etc. that I didn't get to visit with you guys on your latest Okie visit!

Man, I'd love to see you guys! Of course there were some friends in town that you did visit, but they didn't let us know about it until after the fact. Oh, well, there's always next time.

God's best to you guys there in the Big Apple!