Thursday, September 23, 2010

Times Square Commercial

So about 9 months ago I was in a commercial for a Thomson Reuters ad campaign.  I wasn't a lead actor and only barely featured.  At least so I thought until random people started coming up to me and saying they had seen my face in a commercial being broadcast in Times Square.  I honestly that they were mistaken when I first heard of it, but as multiple people began saying the same thing I had to check it out.  Sure enough, there it was, all .45 seconds of it.  When I worked on the project, the producers said it was for an ad campaign in Europe, so I thought I would never see it.  I guess you never know!  Anyway, here's a rough video I took with my phone.  It was displaying on a large billboard at 43rd and 7th Ave the last two months.

2 comments:

Tobias Valdez said...

Hey Congrats Andy! You never know, huh?

Love you guys!

Tobias

Brad said...

Andy and Jessica! Wow - cool, bro! Here's to more of that sort of thing. Really miss you guys. Good good people. Praying for the new boy. the new blessing. praising God for you and the way you live with eyes and feet of faith! Blessings! Love - Brad Kilman